Hi loves, how’s your day going so far? 🙂 I’ve been watching some live webinar this morning which opened my mind for some new ideas. The Spring is finally here and I feel it as my creativity starts to burst everywhere around. These days I felt I have more attitude which then translated to my styling – I felt a bit more rebellious and a way more casual than usual. So for my outfit last Monday I decided to experiment and wear a scarf (I do love how they bring a vintage note) with my most basic clothing pieces.
My advice on how to recreate this style.>>
Things you will need if you want rock this #ootd:
- Black skinny jeans – they make legs appear longer, they are easy to mix and match with everything, almost every woman has one.
- White T-shirt with some cool motive/ quote – express yourself, don’t be afraid to show your attitude or humor, show who you are – people will connect with you more easily. Plus this is so effortless yet effective detail for any casual occasion that you are going to.
- Boots with heels – I recommend choosing boots in one color – I would go for black, red or dark green , but that you can choose any color that you like. Black boots paired with black jeans will make your legs visually longer, red ones are perfect for some extra vibe and color, while green ones are good if you want to add some more color to your outfit, but you still want to stay in a safe zone. 😉
- Statement bag – be it small cross body bag with chain or a large bag – choose the one that will bring more glamour to this basic casual outfit, some with a nice detail, but try to match it with the rest of the outfit.
- Cool statement accessories – so you want to make an effortless impression with the basics but you don’t want to look boring or like you don’t have any style. Well, this is the most important part of this style – the mood of the whole outfit you can express with the cool accessories, think a pink flower in the hair or some statement necklace or lots of different bracelets – possibilities are endless. Just decide your mood and act according! 😀
With this outfit I have a secret to use the best perfume that I have – this brings some kind of mysterious note , people sense there is something expensive about this style, but they are not able to say what. Simply, something there is..
Shhh, keep this your secret.;)
So, how do you like this post? What consist your most basic outfit, do you like to play with accessories like me? 🙂 Tell me in the comments. :*
Today I am wearing:
T-shirt – Kiabi
Jeans – Kiabi
Shoes – Differente
Bag – Zara
Scarf – vintage / mom’s closet
Jacket – New Look
Bracelet – Leo Mazzotti
Long necklace – Oriflame
Short necklase – Perditi
Talk to you soon,