So, this is the second time that Bonny’s Soulfood won a Liebster award and I’m more than happy about that. This second nomination came from Em Lehrer ( Keystroke blog) and I thank her for that! 🙂 Don’t miss to go over her blog, she’s a writer and does a lot of interviews on her blog page.
Let’s see the rules of how it is going.
The 10 questions from Keystroke for me:
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
– Since I was a kid I used to make my own magazines, scrap books, books etc. I am very creative person and it is my passion. This is a great way to express myself and maybe inspire someone else. I find it easier for me to express myself thru dancing and writing, then with talking. 🙂 Also, I wanted to work for a magazine and this could be a good practise for that.
2. How long have you been blogging?
– For two months.
3. What are the top 3 things you want to do in 2016?
-Be persistent in writing a blog, finish make-up artist course, relax more.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. If you could meet any person who would it be and why?
-Beyoncé, I am her fan since I was a kid. Or some other person that is a great dancer! 😉
6. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
-I am creative and love to dance. Also, I enjoy being a hedonist.
7. What is something you used to hate, but now love?
-A lot of different food.
8. If you could choose a different name for yourself, what it would be?
-I love my name, I wouldn’t change it.
9. What is something you can’t live without?
-Lot of sleep, sun, dance, love…
10. What is something you want the world to know?
-Enjoy every moment of your life! ❤
Here are my nominees:
- Halla Jacobsen
- Beauty in your eyes
- Flowering perceptions
- The Beautybulevard
- Female jungle
- Beauty space
- The lucky truth
- Essere moda
- Sharon beauty prime
My questions for the nominees:
Congratulations to everyone nominated! Be sure to check out each others blogs, and leave a link to your Liebster post in the comments below! I can’t wait to read your answers!
-Sharing is caring.-
Till the next time,